Updated 15th August 2020
If you would like to make a booking please call us on +44 (0)20 7135 3577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All treatments are now available
COVID-19 Guidelines for clients
- To limit the number of people in the salon, we kindly ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Not too early or too late. You must arrive alone and bring only essential belongings.
- We will only be accepting card or Apple Pay payments, however as per usual we only accept cash tips. If you wish to leave a tip, please ensure you have the correct change with you.
- We will not be providing magazines, hot refreshments or prosecco yet. We will have fresh water available for you to help yourself – Please bring your own bottle or we will provide disposable cups.
- On arrival you will be asked to sign in and complete some details. We have sanitizer and compulsory face masks which must be worn throughout your visit. Your temperature will also be taken and if deemed too high you will be asked to reschedule your booking.
- All staff will be in full PPE to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
- Social distancing is essential when in the salon.
- We will be taking all necessary measures to ensure the salon is thoroughly cleaned before opening, throughout the day and at closing times.
- We will not be accepting walk in’s until further notice. If you need to make an appointment or have an enquiry, please do this via phone or email.
- All staff are following NHS/Government guidelines on not coming into work if feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of the virus. If any clients feel unwell, please try to inform us ASAP.
- We have enforced and ‘no touching’ policy in our retail area. If you need a product, please ask a member of staff to get this for you.
Please note this is a very busy time for us and your continued patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Tana, Becky, Kayleigh, Nicola, Stephanie, Rachel & Vania x