Updated 23rd September 2020
If you would like to make a booking please call us on +44 (0)20 7135 3577 or email email@example.com
All treatments are now available
COVID-19 Guidelines for clients
- We kindly ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early or Reception has too many people inside, you will be asked to wait outside for a moment. You must arrive alone.
- We will only be accepting card or Apple Pay payments, however as per usual we only accept cash tips. If you wish to leave a tip, please ensure you have the correct change with you.
- We have disposable cups available for hot and cold refreshments. You are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
- On arrival you will be asked if you have the NHS COVID-19 app. For the safety of our staff and clients we will kindly ask you to download this and follow the instructions to scan the QR Code to check yourself into the salon. Please note this is now a legal requirement for us to have. If you have any reason for not being able to download this app - you will be asked to sign in manually. We will also be taking your temperature reading on arrival and if deemed too high, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Face coverings must always be worn. If you are having a treatment where you cannot wear your mask, please wait until you are in the treatment room and your Therapist will advise when to take it off.
- All staff will be in full PPE to ensure the safety of our clients and staff and social distancing is essential when in the salon.
- We will be taking all necessary measures to ensure the salon is thoroughly cleaned before opening, throughout the day and at closing times.
- We will not be accepting walk in’s until further notice. If you need to make an appointment or have an enquiry, please do this via phone or email.
- When browsing or buying products – please only touch what you need.
***Please note that staff are following all guidelines and rules set out by the Government and the NHS and will not be coming into work if feeling unwell or any symptoms develop or if we have been in close contact with anybody showing signs of not being well, if this happens we will be in contact to reschedule your appointment. If you or anybody within your household or ‘bubble’ develops symptoms, please inform us ASAP***
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Take care & stay safe,
‘All about the girl’ team x