We are open!
If you would like to make a booking please call us on +44 (0)20 7135 3577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines
Updated 12th April 2021
- We kindly ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. You may be asked to wait outside if reception is too busy. Please arrive alone.
- Please avoid coming into the salon to make a booking – this is best done via email or phone.
- We are only accepting cards or Apple Pay. Tips can also be added onto card payments. If you would like to leave a cash tip – please ensure you have the correct amount with you.
- On arrival you will be asked if you have the NHS COVID-19 app. For the safety of our clients and staff, we will ask you to download this and follow the instructions to check yourself into the salon. If you have any reason for not being able to download the app – you will be asked to sign in manually. We will also be taking your temperature, if this is deemed too high, you will be kindly asked to reschedule your appointment. Hand sanitiser is available around the salon.
- Face coverings must always be worn. If you are having a treatment where you cannot wear your mask, please wait until you are in the treatment room and your Therapist will advise when to remove it.
- All staff will be in full PPE to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. Please be aware of social distancing when inside.
- The salon will be thoroughly cleaned before opening, throughout the day and at closing times.
- We are operating by appointment only. If you would like to see if there are any last-minute bookings available, please call or email.
- When browsing or buying products – please only touch what you need. If you would like us to reserve products for you, please call and we take payment over the phone and have it ready for your collection.
All staff are continually up to date with the latest rules & guidelines. Staff members showing symptoms will not be coming into work. If this happens, we will contact you immediately to reschedule your appointment. If anybody within your household or ‘bubble’ develops symptoms or is unwell, please call us ASAP.
The aatg team x